Saturday, May 14, 2005

This has definitely been a weird two days for me.
Firstly, I became a Quarter Mistress.
I did not expect that.
And I hope I don't let the seniors down.
I'll try. I promise.

And I was exposed, sort of, by my cousin.
I repeat, I DO NOT attend tuition solely
for any male teenager.
I seriously need the help.
Please don't decide that I'm so desperate as that to
attend a class my mom is paying $200 for
each month so that I can sit there and
not listen.
Yeah. Listen to me! Please!

I wanna cut off all this hair.
This hair, this life.
It doesn't seem like what
I ever wanted.
Maybe a little bit.
I feel like such a loner, a loser.
And I feel like I'm just gonna
disappoint everyone who ever
believed in me.

I thank all these people for making
such a big difference in my life:
- My mom. For giving me yummies and loving me.
- My dad. Ditto.'
- Yee yee and UJ. For emotional support and believing
and supporting me.
- Miss. Ho. For giving me all those chances and believing
in me.
- Leanne. For Playstations and Binky Bill Football Club.
- Pamela. For laughs.
- Debbie. For friendship.
- Ms. Adlina. For showing me I could change myself.
- Jessie. For MI-3. For jokes and laughs on rainy
afternoons. For giggles and bad jokes. For Blubber and Lard.
- Gwen Lim.Wyntrice. JJ. For being great friends.
- 6A. For Angels.
- Ethel. For friendship.
- June. For something special. For a great friendship irreplaceable.
- Ameera. For laughs and raised eyebrows. For Mudd. For tit for tat.
- Jess. For Arwen and Charlie the Potbelly Pig.
- Yee Lyn. For Christy Chung and laughter all round.
- Mel. For farmer daddy. For Clay Aiken. For apologies and mistakes.
- The Farm. For tears and goodbyes. For happiness and sorrow.
- Jeanette. For cats and laughs. For the Matrix and Lord of The Rings.
- Rachel. For O.C. For Ryan and Marissa.
- Debbie. For "I didn't do it"s and "tuck in your shirt"s.
- Anna. For bells. For dissections.
- Ahma. For Chinese and English lessons. For Darth Vader helmets.
- Sylvia. For water fights and arguments which don't seem to make
sense when I think of them now.
- Xiaohua. For maths and "could you stop walking so fast"s. For fishes.
- Pei Li. For gollums and messy kitchens. For lame jokes and insane ability
to make me smile all the time.
- Cheong. For Bananas on a mission. For happy bunnies. For things unsaid
but not unfelt. For toilet paper balls and mischief unchecked.
- Sarina. For head scratches and great laughs.
- Pam. For friendship precious.
- Ashikin. For Roxy and precious moments.
- Xingtong. For never giving up. For train rides home.
- Nurul. For showing me size doesn't matter.
- Sam. For being Sam. For support.
- Genevieve. For Birkenstocks. For laughs and jokes. For paranoia.
- Ivy. For taxis and gossip. For long waits at bus-stops. For smiles.
- Aishah. For ikan bilis. For my darlingest first partner.
- WenJun. For weird jokes and laughing at the weirdest things.
- JieLing. For support and chocolates. And section-ness.
- Sec 1s. For great memories to come.
- Sec 4s. For lessons learnt. For laughs. For cries. For countless hours
spent together.
- CGSSB. For 'et bientot le meilleur'. For 15th April.
- Tuition Group. For weird jokes. For help when I needed it.