Sunday, May 08, 2005

Finally.
I'm back.
And so much has happened
in the space of time that
I have absent in this space.
Firstly, the band got GOLD,
for all those poor sad ignorant
people out there who still have
no clue.

Secondly, the band is going to
JAPAN and so am I.

Hmmm....
well exams have started as well,
but it's not like anybody is enough
of a moron not to know that.
3 days to go to my freedom.

And...this isn't really big news.
But I have a heart problem.
Marfan's syndrome it is.
I can't do many things that I used to
and I can't do many things that
I thought I'd be able to, you know,
when I reached the appropriate size.
And I can't go for OBS.
No big.
Haha.
But people with Marfan's syndrome are
usually tall and skinny.
I'm not.
And that's SAD.
haha.
but I suppose and really hope that there's
a reason for this thing happening to me.
Maybe God is trying to tell me to stop
playing sports.
sigh.
I shall now commit myself to studying
because it's about the only thing i can and should be
doing right now.
"an enemy of the people", here I come...