I absolutely LOVE my hamstr. He loves me unconditionally. okay maybe not unconditionally on account that I give him backrubs, but he listens to me and doesn't try to give stupid advice, and I can tell he enjoys my company. You might think I've been brain-washed and have no clue what I'm talking about and that my hamster's just an animal. But if you ask those people who truly love animals, they'll just tell you that no animal is JUST an animal.Okay, so maybe you think I was imagining it, but I really love my hamster even if it's a one-sided love. So nothing can change that, even if he thinks I'm a big asshole.I think out of the whole family I'm the only one who really cares about the hamster.
I've decided that Harry Potter's not so bad after all. He's just going through a rough spot. Growing up. But my rough spot, it feels like it's never going to end. But then again, it might just be a matter of perspective. I believe that God usually gives a person how much they can carry as burden. Usually. I have my ups and downs, and I'm not going to blame anyone for mistakes that I made. It's better that way cos' no-one can scold me for blaming them. I don't want to be viewed as a nuisance.
Maybe I should just become a nun and shave off my hair and stuff. But then again, I've still got so much of life to see. Even the bad sides. This mood's probably not going to last and I'll probably get depressed again after a while. But I feel kind of good now cos' this morning I managed to get my table cleared up, and trust me, that is no mean feat...
I guess I'll blog a little more later.....toodles!