Today's my sis' birthday
Happy birthday fat baby!
Mickey and Minnie....hehehehe
We had a cake in school
and Grace smushed cake onto my sister's face
and then my sis ran around trying to get revenge
and yeah....knowing those people.....
a BIG "fight" ensued
really weird
and yeah
real fun....so proud to be in a section
that's sort of crazy like I am
But my parents....they're a different matter
they didn't wanna celebrate her birthday
cos' some stupid fengshui man told them not to
they'd rather believe some weird old guy than celebrate her "coming-of-age" thingummy...
oh well.....but they DID celebrate their wedding anniversary today
supposed to be 9 May but that's mother's day
and my dad won't be around.
they're quite sweet together actually
my dad met my mom in the LIBRARY, no less.
and he was a freshie she was in third year
yeah
and he noticed her because of her weird dress sense.
Green and red. hehe
so funny
christmas tree
and my aunt/godmother gave me a very cute butterfly thing that was supposed to be made out of crystals....
really cute
thanks a lot
even if you don't come here to read this
and it's really weird
sometimes i feel like the whole world is against me
sometimes i feel like it's not so bad after all
cos' there're SOME people who care about me
I am probably to much of a bitch to let people care.
Thanks to all those who tried to cheer me up
it worked
thanks a lot.....
you guys really matter to me....
right now i'm trying to send pics to my friend...taking bloody long time since i don't know a shortcut.....
****.
Oooh oooh, ooooh yeah, mmmm...
Love can be a many splendored thing
Can't deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sale and fairy tales
It'll make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind,
It'll fool ya every time
The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all
Now I was once a fool, it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it call my name
(The trouble with) The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all
Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keeps callin' and I keep on fallin'
Over and over again
The sad story always ends the same
Me standin' in the pourin' rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two
(The trouble with love is) The trouble with love, yeah
(It can tear you up inside) It can tear you up inside
(Make your heart believe a lie) Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
(The trouble with love is)
It's in your heart
It's in your soul (doesn't care how fast you fall)
You won't get no control
(and you can't refuse the call)
See, you got no say at all
(The trouble with love is) Oh, yeah
(It can tear you up inside)
(Make your heart believe a lie)