Finally exams are over.
I have never felt as liberated.
Especially since this is the first time I'm studying for an exam.
*blush blush*
Now I can turn to another few important aspects of my life.
Exercise.
Boy-watching.(This hobby is a one-sided love. It will never be that the boy is watching me.) *sigh*
Shopping (?)(No money, baby!)
Friendships.
Doing everything that I've been putting off.
I'm a very bloody bad procrastinator.
I'm just another nameless person
in a faceless crowd of his life
light footprints on the sands of his heart
that can be easily washed away by the waves.
Will he ever see me?
For the true person I really am?
I don't want to be so easily gotten rid of
No-one is as important right now.
What does he feel?
I want to know.
I need to know.
Jeez.
My Poem about breaking up. whee. it's quite sad
I'm sorry things didn't work out
there isn't any other way
if you want to, scream and shout
I won't react.
I didn't want to hurt you
But I didn't want to lie
so now that you know
the show is over, so goodbye
Things can never be the same again
I wish nothing had happened
I'm sorry I caused you suffering and pain
I truly am from my soul
Like it?
I'm going crazy
I just want to see him
just for five minutes every day
It's not a great demand
but i don't want to seem as though
I'm chasing him
I've liked him since primary school
I can't wait for the 22nd
Going Pei Li's house for a BBQ
Even if my parents say no
although I don't think they will
cos' I've been studying.
On the way home I prayed that
we would move back to Pandan Valley
I really miss that place.
I'm sorry to seem ungrateful
for all my parents have sacrificed
to get a house here
But this is really the way I feel
I wish they understood.
I am PROBABLY gonna get braces.
I'm so happy.
I know I'm a crazy freak,
but since I was like, in P4,
I've wanted braces.
Now the school dental nurse said
there's something wrong with my bite
So I should get braces
But then my mom disagreed
cos' she thought I didn't need them
but my dad said I could have them
YES!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm, Pei Li just called me.
Seems like her neighbour likes him too
But she's one year my junior
And he's sec.2 or 3 so
I don't mean to be mean,
but I don't think she stands a chance
I'm sorry
But the unexpected can happen.
He can like her. Or me.
But the second one is just wishful thinking
on my part.
How could i ever wish to win his heart?
It's making me depressed.
Aah....
But I'll probably get to see him on 22nd!
Whee!
8 days and counting.....