hey.
I'm back.
not forever.
but back.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for thailand.
I have to pack but I'm procrastinating yet again.
yesterday was my cousin's wedding.
at the FULLERTON!
he's damn rich or something, cos' he's a doctor.
but then again, considering that he's really worked hard to get where he is today
he totally deserves it.
and his wife serene is really darn beautiful.
she's got this smile that is so engaging,
and she actually means it when she smiles.
yeah. they're realy good together.
like, Mr. Gary Tan and his wife.
and their kids. so adorable.
I shall try and persuade him to bring them to school one day.
so cute.
and yeah.
the guys in my father's side must have something.
MOST of the brides are so pretty.
maybe it's just that they're all honourable guys.
Emphasis on the MOST.
hehe. i don't mean to be evil, but....
oh well. the truth is best.
yeah.
listen to me rambling.
i wore this really nice dress.
really expensive too.
but that's the first time i've worn a dress since like, forever.
Hehe. Well, I dn't actually like to wear movement-restricting clothes, so.....
well, i gotta go. see you soon. maybe after the holidays.