Monday, June 07, 2004

hey. I'm back from thailand.
have been since Sunday.
It's real cool there.
like, the people there are mostly really nice.
and i'm playing on sunday most probably.
and at the fiesta.
wow.
i didn't expect to.
and i'm getting lazier and lazier.
can't even be bothered to put capital letters.
Okay, now.
Hmmm......today was quite fun
and my sister kept singing boy george.
"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?"
After that did want to hurt her.
Hehe.
I seriously love Artemis Fowl.
Reading it over again and again.
It's so cool.
I wanna be in the Lower Elements Police.
From now on I shall be Holly Short.
Captain Holly Short.
Hmmm..for a few days now all of us in the family have been playing
LOTR: ROTK the game non-stop.
It's a scream and a half.
We're always so agitated....
So tense.
So fun.
Hehe.
Yesterday we presented my mom with massage tickets.
16 complimentary tickets courtesy of our Council of Elrond.
(which is, by the way, our society formed by my bro. my sis and me.)
If she wants a massage she has to present us with one or more, and we will do the job.
And the most fun thing was making them.
We thought up lots of different things.
An example:
One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness massage them.
Funny? There were lots more.
Every coupon was different. It was really fun.
My sis represented Legolas, Frodo and Boromir.
I was Aragorn(of course), Merry and Pippin.
My bro. was Gimli, Gandalf and Sam.
My mom and dad are Galadriel and Celeborn respectively.
Gotta go now. See you soon!