Saturday, January 24, 2004

Just got back from Malaysia.
Went to Summerset, Rompin, Malaysia.
On this trip, I learnt a lot....
I learnt that sometimes someone your own age can be a real pain in the ass.
I learnt that sometimes people understand what you're feeling
and it's way easier to talk to those people
rather than to someone who'll only criticize whatever you do.
I mean, seriously, if I'm "loose", then go find your own friends, why hang around me?
You should trust your own brother more than anyone outside your immediate family, instead of the other way around..
He's your BROTHER, for fucking Pete's sake!
And me, I'm your cousin, are you blind?
And I've found that I get flushed real easy, after about one mug of Carlsberg...
And although I understand what's going on, you can look REALLY pink when you're a little flushed.
It gets so hot, I just want to bury my face in ice-cold water.
But it was way fun....
And I'm definitely going to do it again, maybe someday when no-one's watching...=]
This year got to keep some for myself, and I'm refering to angpow money....
Finally get to keep some....
It's easier to get presents that way...
I know that it's still mine, but I'd like to keep some once in a while...
I'm always the one who never gets enough, always the one who eats the most and is struggling to pay for it...I don't understand sometimes....
And Ethel's getting a present from me again this year.
I don't expect to get one from her,
and although it's nice to get a present,
I try to remember that I'm learning to be a better person.
No-one's perfect, but I'm trying...
Trying real hard....
My cousin paid me a compliment,
nice to know someone appreciates my efforts.
To him, thanks. I really needed to hear it.
I'm tring real hard, and it's real hard to get back on my feet again,
and those on the other side of the skin that separates failures from one-time successes
sometimes don't see.
They think it's easy to do it...
But it's the other way around...
It's so easy to go back to being naughty,
a nuisance, a failure...
But from trying so hard,
I think I'm almost able to touch the skin,
able to see through it.....