Half the week gone.
Thank goodness.
Then next week...
show me the money!
Haha.
During reccess today
saw this girl who was sitting
at the table.
I thought I saw Jess.
But when I looked again
it was this girl I think should
be by the name of Claire Amanda Lopez.
I'm not saying Jess looks like her.
It's just that...I guess I was missing her.
And the rest of you guys as well...
You'd better be enjoying yourselves!
I'll kill you if you're not.
Come back and visit.
I just wanna see you smile.
Haha.
That's from Time Machine.
Shinhwa!
I love Shinhwa.
And my darling.
If only he didn't smoke.
Anyway, I saw you on Sunday.
You waved to me!
Ahhh![add words to describe hysteria here.]
And I bought a hamster.
But it can't replace my baby by a long shot.
And my baby is in heaven this lonely afternoon.
Sad.
And my double sensation is in Canada.
And my Ling pals are in other schools.
Sigh.
I would like to say THANKS to my B2 bunny for staying up with me last night.
Bleargh.
Haha.
I think that's why I wanted to sleep during Chinese today.
And the fact that ZJH separated me and MD today.
Hmmmph.
I would like to complain.
She talks and I don't understand what she's saying.
She shows PowerPoint slides but I can't really see what they say.
I think I'm gonna fail totally.
Wish me luck.
: sob.
Listening to Winter by Eric and Lyn.
I love these songs!
Haha.
Anyway.....
I think I shall go now.
And maybe look for something to do.
I am feeling lonely.
I think it's the song. :(
"I just wanna see you smile."
Shinhwa - Perfect Man
Yeah ooh
Girl I dream of you all day
You took my breath away
Cause you are the one
Sometimes love just comes and goes(but my love will never die)
I can prove this to you
Darlin' I know I was made to love you and you were for me why
My love is for you only
Did you know that you are always on my mind?
I know I've gone crazy for you even through the long and endless night
If you call I'll be right there holding you tight
Girl I dream of you all day
You took my breath away
'Cos you are the one
Promise you that I will be the man and give all that you need
My heart is crying for you, baby can you please
Rescue me?
Never knew that I would love you so(but now you are all that I need)
Holdin' on to you, you are part of me
I know that I was wrong
But times have changed and
Girl I want you back with me
The way our love used to be
How I wish that you can feel my broken heart
Or is your love fading away?
May I be your lovin' baby?
Want you here beside me
Please come back to me
lonely night without you by my side
So just take my hand and trust in me
All I know is that I love you
I cannot let go baby let me love you and spend my life with you til eternity
You and I are meant to be
Our love is like a fantasy
I will never leave you lonely baby .....(call me)
Never felt like this before and now
I'm beggin' you to stay
I will follow you
Cause I want you, need you
Bye.
I guess.
For now.