Thursday, February 10, 2005

First day of CNY gone.
haha.
I'm gonna keep my red packets
from my mummy's side.
cos' they're more generous.
whee.
haha.
I wanna get a Zen Micro.
And Shinhwa albums.
And a camera.
And a pair of contacts...
but that's too much for now.
So I think I'll spread it out a bit.
Hehe.
I want a Zen Micro!
My Mino!
Ahhhh.........
Okay.
Forget it.
Feel so lethargic.
But couldn't sleep.
Woke up at 6:30.
Did E-Maths.
Then talked to Brynn.
And now, here I am.
Bored as hell.
Never mind.
Poopie.
Whatever.
My mom is so weird,
She is like, grinning at me
for no reason.
She just asked me, "Don't you just love your mother?'
Weirdo.
Hehe.
My family.
Sigh.
Composition du weirdos.
My mommy.
So weird.
She just told my brother,
"You! I hang the towel behind the door so it's
easier for you to reach. Then you go and take another towel."
And she gave him a i-am-trying-to-be-serious look.
And we just laughed.
Kookie family.
I am cookie monster.
[[Swish______________________________________*]]