Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm putting my neck on the chopping board here, doing this during PBL presentation. Yee Lyn's reading out the Problem Statement. Hehe. She keeps stopping, poor girl. Go Yee Lyn! Whoohoohoohoo.
I just ate a Strepsil, and cos' it has like anaesthetic, my whole mouth is numb. It's all Rachel's fault. Passed it to me just before PBL! Damn.
So fucking funny, they just showed this video. Heeheehee. I feel like fucking shit. Blaaaarghhh.....
Heehee.
Oh yeah, like, Saturday was Speech Day, we played like five songs and had to like, sit still and stuff, so boring.
And then after that, Ms. Low gave us his big scolding. Although I don't think we deserved it, I'm not going to say anything because it's because of her that the band has improved. We have more exposure now, and that's good. Khan didn't even care.
There's like, band later, so that's good. Hee hee hee.
PBL PBL PBL PBL PBL
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
gobble.
*Grinning widely, Nicole moons the world*
whahahahahaha.
I am so bloody going to fucking mess up.
Shit. Lalalalala. If Miss G. sees this I'm so going to be suspended for life. Heeheehee. Who cares? Too bad for her la....................................
What else?
*Nicole frowns and looks around, showing her middle finger to the whole fucking world*
Buh-bye now. I shall be going. Maybe later I'll have something to say........................BYE!!!!!!