skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trying to find my way home...
Friday, July 30, 2004
aaaahh!
I've changed the music a dozen times. it doesn't seem to work so I'm trying another method. I'm just hoping and praying that it works. If you can hear it later, then it worked.
Oh yeah. Add me!
http://www.hi5.com/i?l=COKWYPS7
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(95)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2004
(85)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(7)
aaaahh! I've changed the music a dozen times. it d...
Ha. I got the internet connection on my account in...
In computer lab now. This is like, so fun. We had ...
Whahahahahahahahahahah I am using Ni Fong's tablet...
I'm putting my neck on the chopping board here, do...
Shit this computer. it's science but goh has final...
Hey I'm finally back. The damn computer at home is...
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2003
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)