Sunday, October 24, 2004

Yesterday I was looking at my Primary 4 photo.
Saw Pommi (Pamela) sitting there smiling.
Saw Debbie too.
And Leanne.
I just felt a sudden wave of loneliness wash over me.
Wonder how Pommi and Linni are doing.
Hope they're still every bit as happy as in the photo.
I feel so guilty for letting a rift grow between us in our friendship.
We were supposed to be best friends.
*sigh*
There were so many things I should have told them.
How proud I was of them.
How much they meant to me.
I wonder if they know.
Anyway, I hope they read it, even 10 years from now, and know who I am still.
Happiness is something I have to fight to achieve
Something that can so easily be taken away by the Good God.
Something I can't leave behind but is so difficult to take along.
Help me by the virtue of your wisdom.
Please, God?